Ember RV Overland Micro Series Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Ember RV Overland Micro Series travel trailers may be compact in size, but they still offer a full list of standard features to support your mobile lifestyle on or off the grid! You have the freedom to decide how you want to use your cargo space with two model choices available, both of which are road-trip ready.
Depending on which model you choose, you will find either a well-equipped outdoor kitchen or a spacious rear cargo locker. Each model comes with a CURT independent suspension with heavy-duty coil springs with dual shock absorbers on each wheel and a heavy-duty off-road tube steel frame that will hold up through every adventure you throw their way. Their interiors offer comforts of home with a futon sofa, a 12V LED HDTV with a built-in Bluetooth soundbar AV system, and Shaw flooring for easy clean ups!
Answer the beckoning call of the wild with an Ember RV Overland Micro Series travel trailer!
Overland Micro Series ROK
Ember RV Overland Micro Series ROK travel trailer highlights: Outside Kitchen ... more about Overland Micro Series ROK
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 9 ft 2 in Hitch Weight 345 lbs GVWR 3495 lbs Dry Weight 2215 lbs Cargo Capacity 1280 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 26 gals Tire Size 16" Refrigerator Type Camco DC Portable 75 Liter Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs TV Info 12V LED HDTV Awning Info 8' Manual Thule Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Overland Micro Series Features:
- CURT Independent Suspension: Heavy-Duty Coil Springs with Dual Shock Absorbers (each wheel)
- Heavy-Duty Offroad Tube Steel Frame
- VersaCoupler™ Height-Adjustable Bolt-On Hitching System
- 5-Sided Aluminum Frame Construction
- Laminated Azdel Onboard® Composite Walls (inner and outer substrates)
- Laminated Azdel Onboard® Composite Rooftop (inner and outer substrates)
- TRANSCORE™ Structural Composite Flooring
- Steel Fenders/Wheel Wells
- Aluminum Bed, Bunk, and/or Dinette Construction (where applicable)
- Futon Sofa
- 12V LED HDTV w/ Built-In Bluetooth Soundbar AV System (n/a ROL)
- 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 30 Amp Solar Controller
- Smoke/CO/LP Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Camco DC 12V/AC 110V Portable 75-Liter Refrigerator/Cooler/Freezer with Bluetooth (ROK only)
- Hardwood Framed Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Dimmable Interior/Exterior LED Lighting
- 3-Speed 12V Powered Ceiling Vent
- Seamless Countertops
- Shaw Flooring
- European Dual-Pane Acrylic Windows with Integrated Shades
- Nitro-filled 16" Goodyear Wrangler Off-Road Tires - Load Range E (including spare)
- Custom Aluminum Rims (including spare)
- XL Fresh Water Tank
- Fully Adjustable Triple Solid Step™
- Manual Thule® Outland Awning
- Manual Marine Swivel Tongue Jack
- Go Power!® 190W Rooftop Solar Panel
- Side and Rooftop Solar Ports
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Pre-wired For Rear/Side Observation Camera
- Lockable Parking Brake
- High-Visibility LED Exterior Lighting
- Back-Up Light
- Keyed-Alike System
- Enclosed Radiant Barrier Underbelly
- 12V Tank Heaters
- Self-Adjusting 12" Electric Brakes
- Dual 20# LP Tanks (40# total capacity)
- LP Quick Connect
- 30 Amp Service
- Detachable Shore Power Cord with Faultsmart™ indicators and Pullsmart™ handle
- Outside Shower
- Standard Frame Integrated Rear 2" Accessory Receiver
- Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Truma Combi eco plus: High Efficiency Gas/Electric Water Heater and Furnace Combo
- (MANDATORY) Gear Box: Tongue-Mounted, Formed Steel, LP and Lockable Storage Box
- (MANDATORY) Roof Rack: Thule® Roof Rack System with J-Cradle for Kayaks
- Sidewall Mount 8k BTU A/C (120V)
- Outside Griddle (connects to LP Quick Connect)
- Thule® Tepui Roof Top Tent (integrates with standard Thule® Roof Rack System)
- Wireless Side/Rear Observation Camera System with Monitor
- Overland Package: 5-Sided Aluminum Frame Construction, Laminated Azdel Onboard® Composite Walls and Rooftop, TRANSCORE™ Structural Composite Flooring, Nitro-Filled 16" Goodyear Wrangler Off-Road Tires - Load Range E (including spare), Custom Aluminum Rims (including spare), Heavy-Duty Offroad Tube Steel Frame, VersaCoupler™ Height-Adjustable Bolt-On Hitching System, Steel Fenders/Wheel Wells, Fully Adjustable Triple Solid Step™, XL Fresh Water Tank
- CURT Independent Suspension Package: Heavy-Duty Coil Springs with Dual Shock Absorbers (each wheel)
- EuroWindow Package: European Dual-Pane Acrylic Windows with Integrated Shades
- Off-Grid Solar Package: Go Power!® 190W Rooftop Solar Panel, Side and Rooftop Solar Ports, 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 30 Amp Solar Controller
- Safety First Package: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Pre-Wired For Rear/Side Observation Camera, High-Visibility LED Exterior Lighting, Back-Up Light, Lockable Parking Brake, Smoke/CO/LP Detectors, Fire Extinguisher
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Born from the fire, a glowing ember.
An idea that couldn’t be extinguished, an ember ready to ignite. A woman with a legacy, determined to blaze an uncharted path. A brave and fiery team at her side, ready for a new purpose and a change. A wildly different energy infused into every innovation, every design.
To build a better RV, we need to build a better RV company. By aligning superior customer experiences with greater team member fulfillment, we’ll create RVs meant for fun while having fun.
Become the most respected and sought-after independent RV brand in the marketplace through a commitment to quality, team member fulfillment, customer satisfaction, and a better ownership experience.
Provide an inviting and culturally rich workplace where all team members feel fulfilled. Create new and innovative products that fulfill our customers wish lists, while challenging the status quo. Provide strong customer and dealer relationships that create positive ownership experiences before, during, and after the sale.